Why yes, I always reconcile sales in a shiny, beaded dress!
As an Artist Manager, Sheridan:
• Reviews proposals and contracts.
• Advances and executes all contractual details.
• Arranges logistics for each leg of tours coordinating lodging, meal(s), flight(s), ground transportation and parking for cast, crew and musicians.
• Schedules and/or conducts promotional radio, television and newspaper interviews.
• Creates and maintains cloud sites for presenters with all marketing materials, show playbill, stage/ lighting set-up, complementary tickets, etc..
• Creates and maintains fan databases, devising audience survey system to increase database.
• Emails fans with notices of shows in their area, newsletters and blogs.
• Initiates and manages social media campaign (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram) and blogs.
• Coordinates merchandise sales and reconciles accounts after each show with venues and accountant.
• Expedites post-show follow-up records with technical crew.
• Distributes post-show evaluations, audience survey data, and sends cards of appreciation to each presenter.
• Arranges and/or conducts educational workshops for choral music educators and high school & university students covering rehearsal and performance techniques, vocal health, sight-reading and sound development.
• And does it all efficiently, thoroughly, and with a smile ;-)